About this item
The CRKT K400BXP Ripple 2 Small Drop Point Knife is the product of a proud collaboration between Columbia River Knife and noted knife designer, Ken Onion. Noteworthy for its exceptional quality, this folding knife features a premium Acuto stainless steel blade with high chromium and molybdenum content that allows it to cut through almost anything. This blue CRKT folding knife features a modified drop point blade that is instantly opened by simply pressing the blade flipper with either hand. The ripple blade opening action is virtually friction-free. This is due to the IKBS ball-bearing system, which places eight uncaged ball bearings on each side of the blade pivot. In addition, the CRKT knife is equipped with a ball detent, so it stays securely closed when not in use.
CRKT K400BXP Ripple 2 Small Drop Point Knife, Blue:
- Modified drop point blade
- Hollow high grind
- Swedged top edge
- Blue CRKT folding knife with high-satin finish
- Premium Acuto stainless steel
- High chromium and molybdenum content
- Instantly opened by pressing the blade flipper with either hand
- IKBS system is durable and requires little maintenance
- For safety while closed, the blade has a ball detent
- 1-position clip carry system
- Handle made from 420J2 material
- Frame lock
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 1.5 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.