About this item
In the process of developing our line of Carson Special Forces G10 M21 models, it became apparent that there was a demand for these models from coalition forces serving in desert environments. These models have a Desert Tan blade and scales. The CRKT Desert Special Forces G10 Carson Knife is our hefty utility version, with a 3.875" deep-bellied blade and a full-size handle with butt pommel. Just like its black tactical counterpart, this knife shares a unique design offering a combination of Carson SF series features requested by military procurement specialists. This CRKT knife has a combined razor-sharp and patented (1) Veff serrated edge. The open build allows two Carson Flippers to be incorporated, resulting in a true hilt, up to now rare in folding knives. All knives in this series are equipped with clip options that allow four-position carry (tip up, tip down, left or right) on belts or webbing.
CRKT Desert Special Forces G10 Knife:
- Combined razor-sharp and patented (1) Veff serrated edge
- CRKT Desert Special Forces G10 Carson Knife's open build allows 2 Carson Flippers to be incorporated
- Blade and scales are non-reflective Desert Tan
- Premium 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade
- Titanium nitride coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- Kit's trademark dual checkered thumb studs are standard on desert knife
- 1-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth
- Open InterFrame build uses Desert Tan scales of G10
- CRKT knife has stainless steel liners with friction grooves
- Exclusive patented (2) AutoLAWKS safety
- Turns the folder into a fixed blade when the blade is opened and locked
- Full-size handle with butt pommel on desert knife
- 3.875" deep-bellied blade
- CRKT Desert Special Forces G10 Carson knife weight: 5.5 oz
- Model# M21-14DSFG
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.54|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 2.0 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.