Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paint, 16 oz, Available in Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- Clearance$10.87 List price $12.19Save $1.32
- from $6.71
- Rollback$6.98 Was $8.99Save $2.01
- $7.02 Was $8.09Save $1.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Color performance and washability in one! Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paints feature bright colors and a creamy consistency that top educators prefer. Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paints are perfect when used for secondary color mixing while teaching color theory. These washable tempera paints provide good opacity and coverage, and can be used on a variety of surfaces including newspaper, cardboard and papier mache.
Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paint, 16 oz:
- Color performance and washability in 1
- Features bright color and a creamy consistency that educators prefer
- Good secondary color mixing for teaching color theory
- Provides good opacity and coverage, and can be used on a variety of surfaces
- Chemical compound: tempera
- Capacity (volume): 16 oz
Fabric Care Instructions: Yes
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Volume Capacity:||16 oz|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CYO543115051|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.76 x 2.76 x 6.94 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We do not recommend the use of any Crayola products for intentional direct skin contact. Products designed for face and skin painting require specific testing and approval for this purpose. Crayola does not currently offer products designed and approved for face or skin painting.by Crayola12/31/2015Written by a verified representative from CrayolaWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.99
- Reduced Price$15.53 List price $24.99Save $9.46
- $10.54 Was $11.16Save $0.62
- $20.90 Was $23.10Save $2.20