About this item
Protect your needle holes, sewn joints, corners and folded seams from water with the Coleman Seam Sealer. It is an ideal choice for fast and easy waterproofing. No mixing required, this sealer is ready for use right out of the bottle. Simply open the bottle and use the brush with it. The fast-drying flexible urethane formula of this waterproof seam sealer ensures that stitching on synthetic fabrics and breathable laminates can be sealed quickly. The versatile brush makes quick and easy work of most tasks. The bristles allow you to get into even small needle holes so no water can get in. The tent seam sealer works to seal all of your outdoor gear. This makes it a good option for dealing with seaming issues during camping trips and other outdoor adventures. Carry this 2 oz bottle in your camping backpack or tackle box so that it is always close by when you need it.
Coleman 2 oz. Waterproof Seam Sealer:
- Waterproofs sewn seams on synthetic fabrics and breathable laminates
- Versatile, brush applicator allows seam sealer to be worked into needle holes, sewn joints, corners and under folded seams
- Seals seams on tents and other outdoor gear
- No mixing required
- Waterproof seam sealer has a fast-drying flexible urethane formula
- Made in USA
- 2 oz bottle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.4 x 1.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How big of an area does 2 ounces cover? Is it recommended to cover the intire tent, or just the corners,edges,& seams? How many coats are recommended?
- Go to LOWES and buy some SCOTCH GUARD. This is a small sponge tipped bottle made for seams...NOT entire tents. It's really common sense...SEAM SEALER... not ENTIRE TENT SEALER.by An anonymous customer5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- One bottle should be enough to do the seams. This product should be used on seams onlyby ffemtopy5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used 3/4 of a bottle on a 8x10' tent. You could probably get 2 bottles and be safe. I just put 2 coats of it on the seams on the floor and on the seams of the rainfly.by jpedlhuber12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used a little over 1/2 a bottle for just the seams on a two room tent (no idea the dimensions). I wouldn't use it on the entire thing (sides) as it doesn't let that area 'breathe' well.by teachermomandwife12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's called seam sealer. You only cover seams, corners, and edges where the rain could leak in through the sewing holes. You only need 1 coat but you can do 2 if you're afraid. For that size tent I think you'd be fine with 1 bottle.by angelaflute526895/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this product is strong enough to stick the tape down. I would just use it for the seam itself.by Yukianders5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not an adhesive... it is a SEAM SEALER. read the info about the product its plainly states what it is. SEAM SEALER... not FIX A BAD SEAM AND RESTICK TAPE SEALER lolby An anonymous customer5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not use super glue as one person suggested. It is acrylic and becomes brittle with prolonged exposure to light and heat. It will crack and fail on you. If you are going to use some other glue, use some sort of adhesive with a UV protector in it that will stay flexible in time.by Woody350ep6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be able to stick the tape down with this. Just apply along the seam and place the fly back over it. However Superglue may work betterby ffemtopy8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure whether it would stick the tape back down. It is meant to seal up the holes from needle & thread passing through the fabric, to stop rain from leaking into the tent. It is somewhat sticky when it is drying, but probably not enough to hold the tape on.by Mimitheminer7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a milky white depending on how much you apply. It isnt clear but on white fabric its unnoticeable but on darker ones looks like elmers glue.by An anonymous customer7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is Transparentby ffemtopy8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's transparent. You're supposed to put it on the inside too, so that pretty much makes it invisible from the outside.by angelaflute526898/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is clearby Eshnick8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?