Similar items in stock
Coleman 13.3L Flush Camping Toilet
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Never have to worry when nature calls and you're out on a camping trip or on a road adventure when you have the Coleman Flush Toilet on hand. This is a portable unit that you can easily carry along on your trips. The Coleman portable toilet features a large 13.3 liter waste tank so you don't have to keep unloading and changing at every stop you make. The leak-free, contoured and elongated seat ensures comfort just like the toilet systems you have at home. A 10.8 liter freshwater tank also allows you to maintain high standards of hygiene. This portable flush toilet has a one-hand flush feature as well as a hose connector for easy cleaning. This item can bring enhanced comfort for your next lengthy trip.
Coleman Flush Toilet:
- 13.3 liter waste tank
- 10.8 liter freshwater tank helps maintain high standards of hygiene
- One-hand flush
- Portable flush toilet has leak free seats
- Contoured and elongated seat offers comfort that is similar to the one you have at home
- Hose connector for easy cleaning
- Suited for camping adventures and long road trips
- Dimensions in inches: 20.0 x 17.5 x 12.0
|Capacity:||13.3 L Waste / 10.8 L Fresh Water|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 17.50 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has it's onboard water supplyby poorfarm417/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by JFD1238/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a tank on top that is filled with water that you use to flush it.by PeterF2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you fill the top flushing water reserve before and add somes deodorant in the bottom pot, you can use it for a weekend if you are only 2 adult like us.by apjpmpfp7/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in fact you can NOT hook this up to a water hose/line. It's designed to hold a few gallons of fresh water in the upper tank to rinse bowl.by HotBiscuit7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can dump it into a toilet but i would rather not thus I am returning this itemby ilovett8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dump into any flush stool. Water to rinse helps for a clean unit.by poorfarm418/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just detach the bottom holding tank from the top, carry it to a toilet and pour it in. No hose needed.by PeterF8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personnally dumped it in a toilet at the campground but, in more than one flush. I also rinced it without any problem but I was happy not to be in my home bathroom. Next time, I will choose the dump station if nobodies is there. I didn't hooked up a hose to, it is not necessary. Just fill with some water, shake it and dump it.by apjpmpfp8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions come with this unit and just follow those. Separate top from bottom. Empty waste container. Flush with water. For really good clean, mix half bleach and half water to equal one gallon. Swish around and let sit for a couples hours. Dump and rinse twice. The rest of the unit can clean up with just windex or soapy water.by CatWomanLinda8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes Coleman chemical liquid or solid and Coleman toilet paper.by ilovett4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several portable toilet chemicals available right at Walmart in the RV section. Some are simply deodorizers, which I recommend highly, and some are enzymes made to help breakdown waste and tissue. I use the septic system tissue in ours, which is noted on many different tissue brands on the front. If in doubt, use one-ply Scott tissue which dissolves quickly. Do not, however, add these chemicals or deodorizers to the fresh water supply, it may cause damage to the seals or other operating parts. Only add it to the waste tank on the bottom. :)by Reverend648/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby poorfarm414/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$39.88 Was $49.97Save $10.09
- $30.50 Was $41.99Save $11.49