About this item
Take your phone communication to the next level with the CL80101 AT&T Accessory Handset. This accessory offers crisp, clear overall voice communication. The DECT 6.0 cordless phone cleverly uses a contrasting white back light for optimal visibility and HD audio offers fine sound quality. The AT&T cordless handset can be used on its own or it can become a speaker phone for added convenience. The cordless phone gives you the ability to store up 50 names and numbers in its phone book directory. It even has four separate preset options that allow you to call the people you need with only the push of a button. It is compatible with CLB1 and the CLB2 cordless phones to help with better communication throughout your business. The CL80101 AT&T Accessory Handset is also Energy Star-qualified for environmental friendliness along with top quality. This also means that handset can help lower electricity costs.
AT&T CL80101 Handset:
- High-contrast white backlight
- Choose from 4 preset profiles
- Accessory handset only
- HD audio takes sound quality to the next level
- Push-to-Talk for instant and easy communication between handsets
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Unsurpassed range
- Handset speakerphone
- 50 name/number phonebook directory
- Lighted keypad on handset(s)
- Handset volume control
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Caller ID/Call waiting capability
- 50 name/number caller ID history
- New call indicator
- Missed call indicator
- Display dial
- AT&T cordless handset is compatible with CL81 and CL82
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 4.0 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.