It's an all too common problem, you want to take the trailer out for a weekend, but you can't see around your tow load. Changing lanes and maneuvering through traffic has become a gamble putting you, your vehicle and your load at risk. The solution is CIPA 73000 Magna Extendable Replacement Mirrors. These revolutionary OEM-designed towing mirrors enable you to replace your entire factory mirror, without the factory cost of OE extendable mirrors. The mirrors have a full-sized 10" x 10" mirror face, making them the largest in the industry. They feature more than twice the glass of the average mirror for a near-panoramic rearward view. The mirror head manually extends out up to 4.25" for a total extended length of approximately 22.25". This provides a clear line of sight around any boat, trailer or 5th wheel for unsurpassed visibility. With these mirrors, there is no need to bother taking your towing mirrors off when not in use, because they easily slide inboard for everyday driving.
CIPA 73000 Magna Extendable Replacement Mirrors, Dodge:
- The CIPA 73000 Magna Extendable Replacement Mirrors have a vibration-dampening, bi-pillar construction
- Crisper, clearer reflected images
- CIPA Mirrors are made of tough ABS plastic for increased impact resistance
- Fold-away and break-away features for tight spaces
- No-drill installation is a breeze for these Dodge Mirrors
- Full-sized 10" x 10" mirror face
- Mirror head manually extends out up to 4.25"
- Total extended length of approximately 22.25"
- Each CIPA Mirrors kit contains:
- 1 driver side mirror
- 1 passenger side mirror
- 2 free 2.5" x 3.75" wedge HotSpot mirrors
- Installation instructions
- Any necessary hardware