About this item
CHI Air 1" Ceramic Flat Iron utilizes ceramic technology to ensure even heat distribution, adding shine to lifeless locks. It features the highest grade of ceramic to infuse the hair with negative ions which repel humidity and static electricity. It also smoothes the cuticle and dries hair faster. The results are minimized heat damage for shiny, silky hair.
CHI Air 1" Ceramic Flat Iron:
- Floating plates for better results
- Eliminates static
- Reduces frizz
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 2.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 400 ' Degrees.by beautyjunkie11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 410by ScarletD1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - 3 settingsby beautyjunkie1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- 3 Settingsby beautyjunkie11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Chi is betterby AggahaAmba7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Difference. great value at Walmart.by beautyjunkie5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?