About this item
Make sure your hair looks its best whether you are at work, enjoying a night on the town or spending a week on vacation. The CHI Air 1/2" Ceramic Mini Flat Iron by Farouk is the right size for traveling or for quick touch-ups at the office. This hair iron uses innovative flat iron technology to give you a sleek look with less static electricity. The tourmaline Ceramic CHI Air Iron provides even heat distribution, leaving hair smooth and straight and with excellent shine.
CHI Air 1/2" Ceramic Mini Flat Iron:
- Temperature-sensitive logo
- Reduces static
- Perfect for travel and touch-ups
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.24 x 4.25 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Maybe, it was so tiny, i thought it was useless.by jasperhenrysmom2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Animka2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's real, Walmart couldn't see knock-off's could they?by jasperhenrysmom5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's Farouk Chi. The box reads: Go to chihome.com for more info. I would definitely check out the site.by ZuriLove5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?