About this item
Plastic segments add weight to the rope, which makes it easier to develop jump rope skills.
Champion Sports Segmented Plastic Jump Rope, 16', Red/Blue/White:
- Plastic segments add weight to the rope
- Makes it easier to develop jump rope skills
- Length: 16'
- Material: plastic
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.346|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.1 x 4.3 x 1.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is 16 feet long. light weight plastic, but heavy enough to jump outside on windy days.by momgdbf11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought two of the 6ft and two of the 16ft so me and my 10 yr old daughter can jump together. They are a little long for my daughter but the perfect size for me. They will work for even high school age girls. They are still heavy enough to have more control over the rope on a windy day.by goldfaith6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 16 feet as stated and the plastic is of lesser quality. Not heavy at all.by TXJump8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?