About this item
For the experienced lifter! The CAP Strength Olympic Bench features a sturdy frame design, durable construction, and easy assembly. The bench is built with a dual-function, 6-roll leg developer, detachable squat station, multi-position adjustable uprights, safety spotters, and not to forget the flat, incline, and decline positioning bench. Perform bench presses, squats, and leg extensions, all with one unit, for an incredibly versatile workout session. Oversized tubing, black powder coating, and premium upholstery makes this bench a solid choice for a great workout. This bench accommodates 7-foot Olympic bars with a weight capacity is 500 lbs. (user + weight).
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
- Sturdy frame design, durable construction, and easy assembly
- Dual-function 6-roll leg developer, detachable squat station, and multi-position adjustable uprights
- Safety spotters with a flat, incline, and decline position bench
- Oversized tubing, black powder coating, and premium upholstery
- Accommodates 7-ft. Olympic bars
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||78.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can remove it, but there is a part still sticking out from where it's supposed to attach.by Stormm553/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just dont put it on if you dont want it.Becuase it screwws on i'm sure you can take it off,just a hassle to do it evertime.by bcasey783/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Allen, I suppose you could choose to not install the leg rollers and i don't think it would be ok. This is my opinion and I'm guessing the manufacturer might disagree, but from what I can see on mine you could just not install the leg rollers and you could still use the bench.by Geozen2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , I'm using a 7' it works butit jst tight to grab bar where you put your hands arroun.I also have the 5'and it works great.by bcasey783/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No a 5 foot barbell will not fit on here. You will need a 7 foot barbell.by Geozen2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?