About this item
For a limited time receive a free 30-day trial of Daily Burn streaming workouts with purchase. Up to a $14.99 value. Sign up at www.dailyburn.com/cap.
Burn more calories and work toward your training goals with these CAP Fitness 2-lb Pair of Ankle Weights. They can be used to add resistance for a variety of lower body workouts, including walking, toning and stretching exercises. The added weight provided by these adjustable ankle weights can help tone your thighs and calves. They are made from soft and stretchy neoprene fabric that is completely breathable and comfortable to wear. This pair of 2-lb ankle weights are equipped with simple Velcro closures designed to provide a secure and snug fit for all ankle sizes. Each adjustable weight weighs 1 lb and provides a healthy and beneficial amount of resistance for your workouts. They sport a bright blue color with black straps and trim.
CAP Fitness 2-lb Pair of Ankle Weights:
- CAP Fitness 2-lb Ankle Weights, Pair
- Add resistance for a variety of lower body workouts, including walking, toning and stretching exercises
- Added weight provided by these adjustable ankle weights helps tone your thighs and calves
- Made of soft, stretchy neoprene fabric
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
- Velcro closures provide a secure and snug fit for all ankle sizes
- Each adjustable weight weighs 1 lb each
- CAP Fitness 2-lb Pair of Ankle Weights, Model# HHA-CF002
- Colors: blue with black straps and trim
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 4.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, these are not meant to be submerged in water.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you want to sink to the bottomby CathyHoHo4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would not be advisable to wear these in a pool, as the material inside would get soaked.by CommunityAnswer4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best way to clean these would be with a damp rag.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?