About this item
The CAP Barbell A-Frame Vertical Dumbbell Rack maximizes the efficiency of your space, allowing you to store six pairs of dumbbells of standard sizes. This CAP A-Frame Dumbbell Storage Rack has a durable powder-coated finish, making it ideal for small workout spaces and home gyms. Securely store your barbells with the CAP Barbell Dumbbell Rack, without needing to devote more than a little floor space. Stable and reliable, this CAP A-Frame Vertical Dumbbell Rack will make keeping in shape easier, because your weights can be conveniently stored wherever you want.
CAP Barbell A-Frame Vertical Dumbbell Rack
- Vertical design is ideal for large or small rooms
- Holds 6 pairs of dumbbells
- Fits most dumbbells
- Durable powder coated finish
- Model RK-12
- WARNING: This product contains one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.5 x 16.0 x 33.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The recommended weight capacity is 300lb.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The metal that holds the weights on the vertical A-pillar is very thin. I wouldn't trust it with more than 35lbs for the heaviest dumbbell. I don't know what the specs are. If you are worried about heavier weights then I'd order Body-Solid GDR44. I wish I would have bought that one. IF you're working with lighter weights then I'm sure this one would be fine. I do have to go buy some extra washers to put it together as some of the bolts were too long. My body solid pro smith machine is a much better quality and I've had it for years.by PrepUp12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the CAP website: CAP's two-tier vertical dumbbell rack can hold up to 6 pair of Hex Dumbbells. Staggered levels allow for easy access and management of dumbbells and better efficiency in compact areas. Perfect for Hex and Rubber Hex Dumbbells from 5lb - 30lb (5lb increments). Rack Dimensions: 20.5 x 16in x 33in *Weight Capacity: 300lbby drdavis3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby onash9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this rack should be suitable for Gold's Gym hex dumbbells.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hooks are around 4 7/8-inches wide.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?