CAP Barbell Kettlebell
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cast iron weight with black enamel finish
- Durable rubber base to protect flooring
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, or 80 lbs.
- Heavier weights accommodate both hands
- Handles reinforced with steel for durability
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes
- Works all the muscles you use for balance and leverage
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance
- Great for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and much more
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDK2060|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Weight:||60.00 LB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.87 x 7.87 x 11.81 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The handle for a 6-pound kettlebell is roughly 1.5-inches in diameter.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert5/23/2014Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Handle is about 1.5 inches thick and 5 inches inside diameter. If you have large hands you will have 3 fingers per hand inside the handle.by VL6025/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1.5 inchesby kettlebellguy3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Handle is comfortable in size for my son, a 24yr old adult male.by qqppwwrrssff12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about an inch around...good grip...by bballi3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The measurements on the handle of the 60lb CAP kettlebell I just received are as follows: ~5" circumference ~1.75" diameterby bensrb2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?