CAP Barbell 20 lb Adjustable Ankle Weights, Set of 2
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These CAP Barbell 20 lb Adjustable Ankle Weights can effectively tone and shape your muscles with regular use. The added resistance offered by this set of 2 20 lb ankle weights will build stamina and give your legs an overall toned look. The weights are adjustable via external pockets and can be worn anywhere, including at home, the office or just running errands. Walking with these weights can add that extra boost to your workout. Add or remove weight without taking the ankle weights off and adjustable Velcro closures ensure a secure fit. These ankle weights have external pockets, so you can adjust the weight to suit your needs. The ankle and wrist weights offer a way to add to your workout with little effort. These CAP Barbell 20 lb Adjustable Ankle Weights are 10 pounds each and gives you 20 total pounds of easy weight lifting. The weights are one size to fit most.
CAP Barbell 20 lb Adjustable Ankle Weights, Set of 2:
- Tone and shape your muscles
- Build stamina and give your legs an overall toned look
- Weights are adjustable
- Can be worn anywhere
- Add or remove weight without taking them off
- External pockets, so you can adjust the weight to suit your needs
- Adjustable Velcro closures ensure a secure fit
- 1 size fits most
- Removable weights included
- 10 lbs each for a total of 20 lbs
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 2.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no they each only weigh at max 10 pounds.by Austimusprime11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I've read that people with thin ankles can make "one size fits most" weights work by wrapping a towel around their ankles before attaching the weight.by rnbjShoper11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wayby BestSurvivor10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A fine powder, or sand-like material.by wmlowe10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weights consist of 5 removable sand pouches. Each pouch weighs approximately 2 lbs.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert11/16/2015Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are two 10 lb ankle weights, 20 pounds total weight.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert11/27/2015Written by a verified representative from CAP Barbell ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The ankle weights are 10lb each.by CommunityAnswer9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?