About this item
- Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes
- Works all the muscles you use for balance and leverage
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Increase your agility, build strength, and improve your endurance
- Great for squats, throws, clean and jerks, snatches, rotational swings, and much more
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
- Cast iron weight with black enamel finish
- Durable rubber base to protect flooring
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, or 80 lbs.
- Heavier weights accommodate both hands
- Handles reinforced with steel for durability
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this item is enamel coated, not vinyl coated.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the CAP brand kettle bells are made of iron, and are painted with a black shiny gloss enamel. I have several and have not had a chip or problem after several months. Don't get vinyl kettle bells, they split and get dirty. I recommend these.by SpartanRunner4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wow, hope u still aren't waiting for an answer, but No they aren't coated.by WMeshell10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It feels like vinyl.by RealisticReviewer7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not.by ckmommy07096/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its all metal and very nice qualityby steve1207544/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby vortex124/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no! don't buy vinyl, it will crack and peel. these have a coat of a gloss black enamel. it will lose its sheen and scuff a bit over time and use.by triggerpuller7023/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is not vinyl. There is no vinyl on it. It is 100% iron with a beautiful finishby reddog472/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is some kind of powder coatingby carreckbent11/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?