About this item
For voice, data and video distribution, the C2G 550MHz Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 550MHz. This item meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100MHz wire. Each of the individual pairs are bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this Cat6 patch cable minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. It also comes with a molded snagless boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and to give extra strain relief. This C2G 550MHz Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable will give you reliable high-speed data transfer for your applications.
C2G Cat6 550MHz Snagless Patch Cable:
- Snagless design for high performance networking applications
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- High-quality cable and a shortened body plug
- Color: Black
- Length: 100'
- Suitable for voice, data and video distribution
- Ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications
- Designed to lower impedance and structural return loss (SRL)
- Bonded individual pairs with twist-spacing up to the termination point
- Made to reduce Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Molded, snagless boot to prevent snags and provide extra strain relief
- 100' patch cable color: Black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 8.25 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.