About this item
Spyderco's byrd line of knives feature the same outstanding design, engineering, and attention to detail as our other knives, but at economical prices that everyone can afford. The Crossbill is a mid-sized folder that provides aggressive cutting power with a hollow-ground hawkbill blade. Precision machined from 8Cr13Mov stainless steel, the blade features and an unsharpened swedge on the spine and the byrd line's signature -Inch Comet Hole -Inch cutout that provides positive, ambidextrous one-handed opening. This version of the Crossbill has a solid stainless steel handle with chamfered edges for a comfortable, secure grip. Satin finished and featuring three attractive, weight-reducing cutouts, the handle provides an excellent surface for engraving or embellishment. A stout, mid-positioned back lock mechanism and David Boye Dent guarantee a safe, secure blade lock-up. A two-way pocket clip supports right-handed, tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Heavy-duty handle is constructed of satin-finished stainless steel with chamfered edges
- Signature -Inch Comet Hole -Inch blade hole provides ambidextrous one-handed opening
- Hollow-ground 8Cr13Mov stainless steel blade with plain (PlainEdge) cutting edge
- Mid-positioned back lock with David Boye Dent locks blade securely open and prevents accidental closure
- Two-position pocket clip supports tip-up/tip-down, right-side carry
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.