About this item
The excellent quality Buy-The-Bolt 25-Yard White Tulle, manufactured by Falk, will stay together when cut. This fabric features very fine holes, so it is an ideal decorative and soft bridal material. This 54" wide white wedding tulle is a great choice for wedding veils, garments, undergarments and tutus for the flower girls or your budding ballerina. The extensive 25-yard length allows you to tackle large decor projects like a professional. Imagine arches, columns, ceilings, wedding tables, canopies, a gazebo or chuppah graced by this lightweight, airy tulle. Include small, clear lights in the draping to add to the magical fairy tale with diffused illumination. Hung around the ceiling in your child's room or on your porch, the lights and tulle netting appear as wispy clouds. You can create costumes, crafts, gift wrapping, decorations and anything else your mind wants with this cloth.
Celebrations can be enhanced by elegant bows, accented by coordinating colored ribbon and real or silk flowers. Throw a bolt into your suitcase for a destination wedding where there will be even more decor options. This Buy-The-Bolt 25-Yard White Tulle will meet your expectations.
White Wedding Tulle:
- Falk-25 yards tulle
- Netting will not ravel when cut
- Perfect for bridal garments and decor; crafts; decorations; gift wrapping and more
- Contains one 25 yard bolt of 54" wide white wedding tulle
- Available in a variety of colors: each sold separately
- Made in USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.9 x 1.78 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used it to decorate the church pews. I used it all as draping over approximately 16 church pews from the top of the pew to the floor. I secured the tulle with a ribbon. It looked pretty.by likedthetulle9/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this tulle bridal tulle? The holes would be finer than regular tulle.Buy-The-Bolt-White Tulle, 54" Wide 25 Yards
- yes, i think this is bridal tuille! i used it for my wedding decorations and the holes were very fine... made for beautiful decorations!by duluthbuyer20114/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?