Similar items in stock
Diamond Accent Butterfly Ring in 10kt White Gold
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$69.00 Was $79.00Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This charming round-cut Diamond Butterfly Ring is a delightful piece to complement your casual look. The classic profile and eloquent lines of the white gold band perfectly accents the round cut diamonds and adds an extra touch of elegance. The multi-stone ring features butterfly motifs dotted with round-cut, prong- and bezel-set diamonds. Designed with an openwork filigree band, this item is crafted in lustrous white gold. Because it's made with high quality gold and genuine diamonds, you will love the fire and glamor of this piece. The diamonds are rated as having a G-H color quality and a I2-I3 clarity quality.
Diamond Accent Butterfly Ring in 10kt White Gold:
- Fashion ring is crafted in 10kt white gold
- 0.04 Carat TDW
- Prong and bezel type setting
- 10kt white gold butterfly ring
- Diamond Color: G-H
- Diamond Clarity: I2-I3
|Total Carat Weight:||0.04 Carat|
|Certificate:||International Gemmological Institute Certified|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are a clear color. Looks white not blue at allby Jpam11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The diamonds are white.by spbear218/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are clear...the picture doesn't do the ring justice.. Ive had it for over a year now and I still love it..by LivingDeadGirlAmy8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $198.00