About this item
Using one-third less oil than conventional turkey fryers, the stainless steel Butterball Turkey Fryer cooks turkeys up to 20 pounds (enough for 14 people) in 3.5 to 4 minutes per pound. Featuring a cooking basket with a drain clip and a drain valve for easy cleaning, this indoor turkey fryer is a great choice for holiday feasts, parties and more.
Butterball XL Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer, Stainless Steel:
- Cooks turkeys up to 20 lbs (enough for 14 people) in 3.5-4 minutes per lb
- Uses less than 3 gallons of cooking oil
- Stainless steel construction
- Porcelain-coated inner pot
- Digital timer
- Cooking fry basket with drain clip
- Butterball Turkey Fryer has a 90 day warranty
- Drain valve for easy cleaning
- Safe and easy to use
- Provides restaurant-quality goodness
- Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer is CSA certified to UL's 1083 standard
- Thermostat temperature control prevents overheating
- Stainless steel outer shell compliments any kitchen decor
- Uses 1/3 less oil than conventional turkey fryers
- Indoor turkey fryer provides versatility with different foods that can be cooked in the fryer
- Variable temperature switch that allows control of oil up to 375 degrees F
- 1650W electric element is countertop safe and family approved
See all turkey fryers on Walmart.com. You can shop top turkey fryer brands and save money on the perfect fried turkey this Thanksgiving, or any time of year!
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.7 x 16.6 x 14.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list