About this item
Capture clear, crisp images of wildlife in their natural habitat with this Bushnell 6MP Trail Camera. Featuring a RealTree camo design, it will easily blend in with the surrounding brush, allowing it to go unnoticed by most animals. The day and night autosensor helps the Bushnell HD camera to determine the lighting needed for each specific photo.
Bushnell 6MP Trail Camera, Camo:
- Night vision
- RealTree camo
- Day/night autosensor
- Camo Bushnell trail camera has a 2-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 7.5 x 9.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it will take videos. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the daytime videos are great. The nighttime ones are a little grainy.by OldCammer5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This cam toes take videos.by BEGPA5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby osuwhodaman5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it features a tripod mount. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this has a tripod mount.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 330511/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i bought this camera last year but lost the directions on how to set it up and i cant figure out how to work it. ho can i obtain some directions? i
- You can contact the customer service desk at Bushnell (phone: 1-800-423-3537) they will assist you in getting replacement instructions for your trail camera.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions on operation should be located inside the cameraby InspectorGuss9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Email us at customersupport@Bushnell.com and we will send you a PDF copy of the manual. Thank Youby Bushnell Product Expert10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?