About this item
Add a fabulous new look to your living room with the Bush Buena Vista Serene Cherry TV Stand. It features an attractive classic and contemporary style that blends in with existing room decor. The casual design of this glass door TV stand offers plenty of open and closed storage space. The storage space can be used as a sound bar, making this flat screen TV stand a smart choice for home entertainment. The serene cherry color and the framed flute glass doors makes this flat screen TV stand for TVs up to 46" a suitable choice for almost every household. The set comes with an instruction manual to help you in assembling the stand quickly. The pass-through slots for wire management and zip ties give a neat look to the area where the stand is placed. The stand is designed with framed glass doors and comes with an attractive post leg design. It also offers great stability to hold big TV sets. Get set for a thrilling movie session with this beautiful TV stand.
Bush Buena Vista Serene Cherry TV Stand Serene Cherry, for TVs up to 46":
- Accommodates 46'' flat panel TVs
- Open top bay of this Bush Buena Vista Serene Cherry TV Stand accommodates components or sound bar
- Sturdy and attractive post leg design
- Flat screen TV stand for TVs up to 46" has a framed fluted glass doors
- Oil rubbed bronze hardware
- Glass door TV stand with wire management pass-through slots and zip ties
- Tip tested to stringent UL 1678 standard
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||113.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.14 x 21.81 x 21.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- It is almost all pressed board, but the legs are I think solid wood. It has pins and cog locks through out and pegs for predrilled holes and a large supply of glue. I really like the one I got.by BankerRick7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like compressed wood with veneer. The construction is sturdy and does not look or feel cheap.by An anonymous customer1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made mostly of particle board with a thin laminate applied to it. The corner "posts" in the front and also the top I think are made of MDF. I'm pretty sure there is no solid "real" wood in this piece but it is still very nice. Hope this helps!by surryyadkin203/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Veneer. I think the legs on the front are solid but all else is veneer. Looks very good. I had the top back piece corner damaged but slightly and regular brown shoe polish did the trick. Pressed wood.by BankerRick7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Veneer. Have a brown marker on hand to repair in nicks and scratches when putting together.by An anonymous customer1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is your typical pressed wood, "put together" furniture. At least that's what the unfinished edges look like, but when assembled you cannot tell. The finished sides look like solid wood. If you've ever put together a computer desk, then this is the same thing.by kickinback3/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My center channel speaker is 7 -1/8 " tall x 16-1/2" wide. Will it fit on the open shelf? I need to know this before I decide to purchase this unit.
- The opening is 5 1/4" so I would say no. I put my speaker on the top but it is only about 3" tall. Sorry.by BankerRick7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will not fit based on the height of your speaker. The opening is 6".by An anonymous customer1/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the open shelf is only 5 inches tall. it did not fit our center channelby Joshibeth9/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?