Bump Patrol Original Formula Aftershave Razor Bump Treatment
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $3.54 Was $4.64Save $1.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bump Patrol Original Formula Aftershave Razor Bump Treatment is used for handling the painful irritation that results when a sharp razor meets sensitive skin. Visible results can generally be seen within 48 hours. This aftershave for men cares for razor rash with soothing natural ingredients like chamomile and flower extracts. This will help prevent breakouts after a shave. This formula is ideal for the face, but can also be used on the head for men who maintain the sleek bald look. This product is recommended for use by dermatologists.
Bump Patrol Original Formula Aftershave Razor Bump Treatment:
- Visible results in 48 hours
- Heals and prevents razor bumps
- Razor bump relief is dermatologist recommended
- Just shave and smooth this product to calm irritated skin
- Works great for bald heads and fades
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Carbomer, PEG-8, Chamomile, Chamomilla Recuita (Matricaria) Flower Extract & FD&C Blue #1 (CL 4290).
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Food Allergen Statements:||Do not use if allergic To aspirin.|
|Features:||Visible results in 48 hours , Dermatologist recommended , Heals And prevents razor bumps|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||048926|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 3.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for sharing the answer. I thought this was a four oz bottle. It looks exactly like it and similar in price too.by rbcool1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2oz. You don't need a lot. I use it pretty much daily and it lasts me 3-4 weeks a bottle.by CAguest1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a 2 oz bottle.by 223321/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?