About this item
Team up the Bumbo Play Tray with a Bumbo Baby Seat, which is sold separately, to offer a comfortable surface for toys, snacks or drinks while your little one sits safely. It allows your child to enjoy a secure sitting position while interacting with different objects. The portable and lightweight design of this Bumbo Tray makes it ideal for traveling. Apart from keeping little ones engaged for hours it is also suited for mealtime. The baby tray is easy to clean, crafted from durable plastic, simply wiping it down with mild soap and water is enough to clean the surface. Installing it is a quick and easy process, simply snap it into place after your infant is already using the seat and it is ready to be enjoyed. The easy usability and convenience of this baby tray makes it a favorite among parents.
Bumbo Play Tray:
- Attaches easily to the Bumbo seat and clicks securely in place
- Baby tray is portable and lightweight design
- Easy to clean and simple to install
- Bumbo tray places toys and teethers within baby's reach, keeping little ones busy and entertained longer
- Bumbo Seats sold separately
- 10.5"L x 13.5"W x 7.5"H
|Age:||6 - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||3 Months|
|Age End:||14 Months|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 13.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As far as I've ever seen, there is only one type of Bumbo Seat, it comes in many colors. So Yes it will fit.by Wincome7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby squeaky547/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe all the Bumpo seats are the same size. The tray attaches by sitting on the top of the middle column.by mema10x7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!!!by Singlemom06123/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby GrandmaLizZ6/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and it is a snug fitby jnjib43/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby loveali2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby abrad110/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know it will. It is secure once it is attached under the seat.by An anonymous customer8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby krtimmo8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure the tray matches all Bumbo chairs...at least to my knowledge it does. It's supposed to be a tight fit. I always set the tray on from the top and then use my other hand to squeeze the bottom lip of the chair into the bottom edge of the tray. Then to remove I pull the bottom edge of the tray away from the seat. I don't know if that helps. I may not be familiar with the products you're referring to and so maybe you do have something that doesn't work together.by average2awesome9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?