Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world, and offers new content and experiences not seen in the original release. An open-world sandbox style of play combines with personal choices to make Bully: Scholarship Edition a provacative, yet humorous game: will you be the defender of the schoolyard, or will you choose to become the bully yourself?
- Over 30 hours of content, including eight new missions, four new classes, 45 new lessons, 100 voiced characters, mini games, unlockables and collectibles.
- Defend the weaker students by inflicting wedgies on their oppressors.
- Keep your cool and make a good impression on the ladies.
- Interact with jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies and carnies.
- Dominate the school with a friend in two-player mini games.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Animated Blood, Crude Humor, Language, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, and Violence