About this item
Raid Max Bug Barrier Pesticide, 64 oz, works to keep bugs out of the home and eliminates other bugs that cross its barrier. Its unique, reusable battery-powered automatic trigger helps you lay down a consistent barrier of bug protection inside and outside the house and at key insect entry points. It also helps control cockroaches for up to 12 months after you spray it, offering you extended protection. Raid Max Barrier kills a variety of insects that you may encounter in your home. Just apply Raid pesticide anywhere that bugs tend to congregate or get into the house, like along door frames, windows and base boards.
Raid Max Bug Barrier Pesticide, 64 oz:
- Long lasting
- Leaves no odor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans & Domestic Animals. Caution: Contact With Product May Result In Transient Tingling And Reddening Of The Skin. Avoid Contact With Skin Or Clothing. Wash Thoroughly With Soap And Water After Handling And Before Eating, Drinking, Chewing Gum, Or Using Tobacco. Environmental Hazards: This Product Is Extremely Toxic To Fish And Aquatic Invertebrates. To Protect The Environment, Do Not Allow Pesticide To Enter Or Run Off Into Storm Drains, Drainage Ditches, Gutters Or Surface Waters. Applying This Product In Calm Weather When Rain Is Not Predicted For The Next 24 Hours Will Help To Ensure That Wind Or Rain Does Not Blow Or Wash Pesticide Off The Treatment Area. This Product Is Highly Toxic To Bees Exposed To Direct Treatment Or Residues On Blooming Crops Or Weeds. Do Not Apply This Product Or Allow It To Drift To Blooming Crops Or Weeds If Bees Are Visiting The Treatment Area. Physical Or Chemical Hazards: Do Not Apply This Product In Or On Electrical Equipment Due To Possibility Of Shock Hazard. Mantener Fuera Del Alcance De Los Ninos. Precaucion Al Usuario: Si Usted No Lee Ingles, No Use Este Producto Hasta Que LA Etiqueta Le Haya Sido Explicada Ampliamente. Declaraciones De Prevencion: Riesgos Para Los Seres Humanos Y Animales Domesticos. Precaucion. El Contacto Con El Producto Puede Generar Una Sensacion De Hormigueo Transitorio Y Enrojecimiento De LA Piel. Evite El Contacto Con LA Piel O LA Ropa. Lavese Bien Con Agua Y Jabon Despues De Utilizarlo, Y Antes De Comor, Beber, Mascar Goma O Usar Tabaco. Riesgos Para El Medioambiente: Este Producto Es Extremadamente Toxico Para Los Peces Y Los Invertebrados Acuaticos. Para Protegar El Medioambiente, No Permita Que El Pesticida Ingrese O Se Escurra EN Desagues De Tormenta, Zanjas De Desague, Canaletas O Aguas Superficiales. LA Aplicacion De Este Producto Con Buen Tiempo Cuando No Se Pronostica Lluvia Durante Las Siguientes 24 Horas Ayudara A Asegurar Que El Vieno O LA Lluvia No Hagan Volar Ni Disparramen El Pesticida Fuera Del Area De Tratamiento. Este Producto Es Altamente Toxico Para Las Abejas Expuestas Al Tratamiento Directo O A Los Residuos Presentes EN Cultivos O Malezas Florecientes. No Aplique Este Producto Ni Permita Que Se Disperse Hacia Cultivos O Malezas Florecientes Si Hay Abejas EN El Area De Tratamiento. Riesgos Fisicos O Quimicos. No Aplique Este Producto EN Equipos Electricos O Sobre Ellos Por LA Posibilidad De Peligo De Descarga Electrica. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans & Domestic Animals. Caution: Contact With Product May Result In Transient Tingling And Reddening Of The Skin. Avoid Contact With Skin Or Clothing. Wash Thoroughly With Soap And Water After Handling And Before Eating, Drinking, Chewing Gum, Or Using Tobacco. Environmental Hazards: This Product Is Extremely Toxic To Fish And Aquatic Invertebrates. To Protect The Environment, Do Not Allow Pesticide To Enter Or Run Off Into Storm Drains, Drainage Ditches, Gutters Or Surface Waters. Applying This Product In Calm Weather When Rain Is Not Predicted For The Next 24 Hours Will Help To Ensure That Wind Or Rain Does Not Blow Or Wash Pesticide Off The Treatment Area. This Product Is Highly Toxic To Bees Exposed To Direct Treatment Or Residues On Blooming Crops Or Weeds. Do Not Apply This Product Or Allow It To Drift To Blooming Crops Or Weeds If Bees Are Visiting The Treatment Area. Physical Or Chemical Hazards: Do Not Apply This Product In Or On Electrical Equipment Due To Possibility Of Shock Hazard.
Other Ingredients: 99.97%
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin 0.03%. Other Ingredients: 99.97%.
It Is A Violation Of Federal Law To Use This Product In A Manner Inconsistent With Its Labeling. General Information: Hold Container Upright. Do Not Spray Up Into Air. Apply To Surfaces Only As A Spot And Crack & Crevice Treatment. Turn Sprayer Nozzle To On Position. Hold Approximately 12 Inches From Surface To Be Sprayed. Squeeze Trigger To Spray Until Surface Is Slightly Moist But Not To The Point Of Runoff. Over Application May Cause Damage. Test In An Inconspicuous Area Before Applying. Do Not Allow Children Or Pets To Contact Treated Surfaces Until Spray Has Dried. Raid Max Bug Barrier's Long-Lasting Action Keeps On Killing German Cockroaches For Up To 12 Months And Flies For Up To 5 Months After You Spray. More Frequent Applications May Be Necessary On Concrete Surfaces. Check These Areas In 4 Weeks And Re-Treat If Insect Activity Continues. Contact Kill Gives You Immediate Results When Spraying Insects Directly, While Residual Activity Kills Insects When They Return To Treated Areas. Raid Max Bug Barrier Is Intended To Be Used In And Around Residences And Their Immediate Surroundings. Do Not Use In Commercial Food Handling Establishments, Restaurants Or Other Places Where Food Is Commercially Prepared Or Processed. Indoors: Cockroaches, Ants, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Crickets, Dermestids, Firebrats, Fleas, Palmetto Bugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Ticks And Waterbugs: Apply As A Spot And Crack & Crevice Treatment To Areas Where These Pests Crawl And Hide, Especially In Hidden Areas Around Sinks And Storage Areas, Behind Baseboards, Around Doors And Windows, Behind And Under Refrigerators, Cabinets, Sinks And Stoves, The Underside Of Shelves, Drawers, Bookcases, And Similar Areas. Cover All Food Handling Surfaces And Cover Or Remove All Food And Cooking Utensils Or Wash Thoroughly After Treatment. Exposed Food Should Be Covered Or Removed. Repeat As Necessary But Not More Than Once Per Week. Spiders: Apply Along And Behind Baseboards, To Window And Door Frames, Corners, Pipes, Storage Localities, Attics, Crawl Spaces And Other Areas Over Which These Pests May Crawl. Centipedes, Ground Beetles, Billbugs, Sowbugs, Scorpions And Ticks: Apply Around Doors And Windows And Other Places Where These Pests May Enter Premises. Treat Baseboards, Storage Areas And Other Locations Where These Pests Are Found. Flying Insects: Houseflies, Gnats, Mosquitoes And Small Flying Moths: Spray Localized Resting Areas, Such As Under Eaves, Porches, Inside Surfaces Of Window And Door Frames, Surfaces Around Light Fixtures And Cords, Railings, Etc. And Anywhere These Insects May Rest. Insects Coming To Rest On Treated Surfaces Will Be Killed. Outdoors: Remove All Exposed Food And Cooking Utensils. Cover All Food Handling Surfaces Or Wash Thoroughly After Treatment And Before Use. Do Not Use On Edible Crops. For Outdoor Use Only As An Aid In Controlling These Insects. Point Sprayer Away From Face. Hold Sprayer On A Slight Downward Angle, Approximately 12 Inches From Surface To Be Sprayed. Spray With Wind If Breeze Is Blowing. Do Not Contaminate Fish Ponds Or Apply Directly To Water. Pests On Outside Surfaces Of Buildings: For Control Of Building Infestation To Ants, Clover Mites, Crickets And Sowbugs, Spray Foundation Of Building Where Insects Are Active And May Find Entrance Up To A Height Of 2 To 3 Feet. Apply To Outside Surfaces Of Buildings Where Insects Tend To Congregate. Repeat Treatment As Necessary, But Not More Than Once Per Week. Crawling Insects: Ants, Cockroaches (Including Asian Cockroaches), Centipedes, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Waterbugs And Silverfish: Hold Sprayer 12 To 18 Inches From Surface To Be Treated And Spray In Infested Surface Of Patio Or Picnic Areas, Hitting As Many Insects As Possible. Spray To Slightly Moisten The Surface. Also Spray Legs Of Tables And Chairs. Flying Insects: Houseflies, Gnats, Mosquitoes And Small Flying Moths: Spray Outside Surface Of Window And Door Frames And Other Areas Where These Pests May Enter
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.25 x 9.625 x 18.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Raid Max Bug Barrier did and does kill the smaller brown German roaches for my ex-husband. He was moving into a condominium where he was told there was an infestation in adjoining condos. Like you mention, the exterminator said, with the connected dwellings he wasn't able to completely get rid of them. The roaches just went from one condo to another. It killed them efficiently in my ex's condo even before he moved in, and now he sprays to keep a barrier against re-infestation. He said it worked better than Bengal Roach Spray, which was my favorite. I use Raid Max Bug Barrier now because with all the rain, mosquitoes and gnats and flies are so much worse. And I had centipedes in the yard and water bugs were coming up on the deck! I spray outside and inside and have no more problem. Now there is an empty house next door which the real estate lady said has roaches. I never see roaches because I spray that yard too! Also it has an easy to use sprayer and there is never any lingering odor at all. Good luck with your pests. I think you'll like Raid Max.by whatchadoodle3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't have high expectation. I suggest you try the Combat Platinum Syringe Large Size Roach Killing Gel, 1ct. it works but only for 1-2 months depending. But I suggest u try it so you can at least get a couple of months of peace and quite, as well as saving a lil more money on it as well too.by pamiliousxoxo3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby JAY69696/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this product you can use inside your house or outside works great kills all kinds of bugsby kiki334153/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have woods and fields on both sides of my property. I get them in from the outside. They have not infested my house or kitchen. I have the BIG fat bubble back type roaches come in through the vent in my microwave. (GROSS) They are slow moving and look pre-historic. I get an occasional German Roach in - but I spray this stuff and I think it STARTS killing them when they walk on it. I eventually find the cat swatting an ALMOST DEAD or totally dead roach around on the tile floors. I LOVE THIS STUFF! It works for me.by aalienlady3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not have scorpions here but I had stink bugs and water bugs wanting in, and various other creepy crawlies and flying creepies too, due to the weather. The house next door is empty so I would have inherited theirs too. Raid Max Bug Barrier kills and keeps killing them all. It lists 17 known bugs that it kills, including scorpions and crickets, but I found it kills those not listed as well. I'm very satisfied with it.by whatchadoodle8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't keep anything out of your house.by ajsdjklfjalkjda6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the directions, I apply this both inside and outside my house. It's very effective. If some 'creature' gets in through a crack or open door, I'd never know about it, except I find it's carcass (exoskeleton) later. Keep in mind, I spray 1-2x per season.by kimdaa3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We don't have scorpions in Wis. but it clearly stops other crawling insects.by Rotaga5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have dogs who go in and out, then cuddle on the sofa and also sleep in bed with me so I am very aware of how terrible the fleas have been this year. I needed something besides the flea drops and flea shampoos too. I found the solution with Raid Max Bug Barrier, which I use indoors and outdoors. Outdoors it is safe along the foundation and on surfaces like the deck and patio, and I have sprayed the perimeter of the yard along the fence. As with indoors, it is perfectly safe for them after it dries. I see them wallowing in and occasionally eating grass, and there are warnings about foodstuffs on the Raid Max, so on the main lawn I use Sentry Yard and Premise Spray Concentrate. They also make a Home and Carpet Spray. Both are specifically for use around pets. I've had good flea and tick control and I feel like I don't have to worry about the grass issue with the Sentry spray.by whatchadoodle8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A good place to check for answers about that, is from the RAID website directly too.by tshoop73/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I spayed with my pet inside the house but i covered my fish tank , it drys very fastby kiki334159/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?