About this item
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone.
- Capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall x 20 inches wide x 32 inches long
- With an air consumption of 12 CFM and a working pressure of 40-80 PSI, it has the power needed to handle many large jobs
- Comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, dust collector, port, hopper and screen, so you can get started right away
- Once assembled, the Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants
- The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what youre working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts
- Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull
Whats In The Box:
- Buffalo SBCNNS Vertical Sandblaster Cabinet
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||158.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.0 x 27.0 x 25.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.