Buck 143 PakLite Skinner
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Buck 143 PakLite Skinner is an ideal knife for meeting a hunter's most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The re-curved skinner design allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in its heavy-duty nylon sheath. The Buck 143 PakLite Skinner is great for packing into the field when light weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and Black Traction skeletal frame ensure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. This buck skinner knife is an essential piece to any hunter's gear.
Buck 143 PakLite Skinner:
- 420HC stainless steel
- Heat treated to Rockwell Hardness 58-60RC for optimum edge retention and blade strength
- Black Traction Coating for a sure grip and corrosion resistance
- Skeleton handle design for light weight carry and easy cleaning
- The Buck PakLite Skinner has a deep finger groove for safe use
- Blade cutouts and ridges for non-slip and confident blade control with any grip
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3125|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 0.1875 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes good qualityby Joepamd11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby Revantheoutlaw11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $20.94List price
- $15.29List price
- from $26.55