Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$734.99 Was $932.00Save $197.01
Retreat Inflatable Hot Tub
Consider these popular products
- from $299.00
- $21.97 Was $24.97Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Knowing that at the end of the day you can step into the luxury of your own spa pool is a joyful feeling. There is nothing as peacefully satisfying as a quiet soak in the warm, therapeutic water of a spa. Make it the focal of a beautiful garden or tuck it away creating a secret and intimate setting. Click here for a Hot Tub Buying Guide
- Seating: 4 persons
- Water Capacity: 1000ltr/265gal
- Net Weight: 26kgs/58 lbs.
- Filled weight: 1028kgs/2261 lbs.
- Number of air jets: 110
- Power pack: 110-120v, 60 HZ
- Heater: 900w/1.22HP
- Massage Turbo blower: 900w/1.22HP
- Filter pump: 120v/55w; 2300l/600gal/hour
- Cable: 4.5m/15'
- Cord-mounted: GFCI
- Standard Accessories: 1 extra filter cartridge and 1 set of test strips
- Warranty: 6 months for spa pool/12 months for electric parts
- Model: B110A
- Outer diameter: 1.80m (71")
- Inner diameter: 1.40m (55")
- Height: 0.70m (28")
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.934|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Has anyone used chlorine to keep the spa sanitized? If not, what do you use? I heard chlorine can damage plastic.
- We use the bromine tablets with one of the floating things floating around in the center. We also use a defoamer and it helps to drain the spa after about a month or 2 months and refillby LeesaC6/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using bromine but it does have a odor maybe we aren't doing the chemicals right because it foams up and swirls around in the center. Looks like beer froth. I'm going to experiment with chemicals to find right one. Or just not use them and clean out every couple uses.by simplyme218307/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out spa ozonator kits on line. No chemicals needed.by TallDall7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using Bromine. It has no odor.by Vjohn7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The air jet system has a hose to use to air up the unit.by Brian1128/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is self inflating and very easy to set up.by rbankselee8/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get the supplies at Walmart , or any pool supply place ..by AbbyNormal468/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 800 601 8911, MSPA USA Service Centerby DKMSPA8/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?