Consider these popular products
- Clearance$395.00 List price $489.99Save $94.99
- $2,533.70 Was $3199.00Save $665.30
- $2,499.00 Was $2548.50Save $49.50
- $1,448.99 Was $1595.00Save $146.01
Retreat Inflatable Hot Tub
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Knowing that at the end of the day you can step into the luxury of your own spa pool is a joyful feeling. There is nothing as peacefully satisfying as a quiet soak in the warm, therapeutic water of a spa. Make it the focal of a beautiful garden or tuck it away creating a secret and intimate setting. Click here for a Hot Tub Buying Guide
- Seating: 4 persons
- Water Capacity: 1000ltr/265gal
- Net Weight: 26kgs/58 lbs.
- Filled weight: 1028kgs/2261 lbs.
- Number of air jets: 110
- Power pack: 110-120v, 60 HZ
- Heater: 900w/1.22HP
- Massage Turbo blower: 900w/1.22HP
- Filter pump: 120v/55w; 2300l/600gal/hour
- Cable: 4.5m/15'
- Cord-mounted: GFCI
- Standard Accessories: 1 extra filter cartridge and 1 set of test strips
- Warranty: 6 months for spa pool/12 months for electric parts
- Model: B110A
- Outer diameter: 1.80m (71")
- Inner diameter: 1.40m (55")
- Height: 0.70m (28")
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Has anyone used chlorine to keep the spa sanitized? If not, what do you use? I heard chlorine can damage plastic.
- We use the bromine tablets with one of the floating things floating around in the center. We also use a defoamer and it helps to drain the spa after about a month or 2 months and refillby LeesaC6/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using bromine but it does have a odor maybe we aren't doing the chemicals right because it foams up and swirls around in the center. Looks like beer froth. I'm going to experiment with chemicals to find right one. Or just not use them and clean out every couple uses.by simplyme218307/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check out spa ozonator kits on line. No chemicals needed.by TallDall7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using Bromine. It has no odor.by Vjohn7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, it is to help keep the heat in the water. To cover the spa, it goes on first and floats on the water. Then you put on the outer cover over the installed bladder and it you zip it up closed. The outer cover has a foil inner covering which helps the keep the water from losing heat.by BeevilleKiwi7/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the lid. Helps keep the heat in.by MaineGuy017/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Yes, please! Someone help us with the dimensions in feet so we know whether not to order this thing!
- The inflated width is approximately 6'.by pohler6/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inside dimenesions (seating area) is 55".by pohler6/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?