About this item
The Browning Trail Camera Ranger features a 50' flash range and HD video with sound capabilities. This camera helps to make sure you capture your shots whether you are in your backyard, at a sporting event or in the woods. This outdoor game camera has up to an eight-image multi-shot function. You can also take up to four rapid fire shots in just two seconds. This lets you get more of the action shots you aim for. Silent image capture lets you take pictures of wildlife without the click of the camera button scaring the animals away. Trail game cameras are powered by eight AA batteries. The camera comes with Buck Watch timelapse software so that you can easily upload and edit your photos to your home computer or laptop. The camera can easily hook up to your computer through a USB port connection.
Browning Trail Camera Ranger:
- 50' flash range
- HD video with sound
- Powered by 8 AA batteries
- Supports up to 32 GB SD card
- Silent image capture
- Time lapse and time lapse plus camera modes
- Up to 8 image multi-shot function
- Up to 4 rapid-fire shots in 2 seconds
- TV out jack
- USB port
- 12V external power port
- Buck watch time lapse software
- Aim test mode
- 6' tree strap with metal buckle
- Standard 1/4" tripod mount
- Built-in 5/16" python cable attachment
- Trail Game Camera comes in the color gray
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||BTC 1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 8.5 x 2.95|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't. You would need to take it down to remove the card.by Brewspartan3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a ladder and noby rothman11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't. You must mount this 3-4 feet off the ground to access. Up in a high area may not allow it to sense movement. With the 6mp pic setting, you should easily be able to zoom in on plate details once you upload to your computer or iPad.by Camping1018/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Brewspartan3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it does have a dim red flash from the IR lights.by Brewspartan3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a low glow. There LEDs flash red. So I would work but not be adequate for security.by Brewspartan3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The led's give off a red glow. That may scare off intrudersby rothman11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?