Brother Computerized 294-stitch Project Runway Sewing Machine PC-420PRW
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brother Computerized 294-Stitch Project Runway Sewing Machine is a great sewing machine for both beginners and professional designers. This limited edition Brother Project Runway sewing machine features a My Custom Stitch creation program that lets you design your own stitches and save them to memory. Its programmable thread trimmer, advance needle threading system and quick-set bobbin make this sewing machine easy to use. And with built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches with 3 alphabet styles, you will be performing complex stitch patterns in no time.
Brother Computerized 294-Stitch Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine:
- Computerized 294-stitch sewing machine
- Great for both beginners and professional designers
- Limited edition Project Runway model
- Built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches with 3 alphabet styles
- Easy to use touch pad panel with LED screen
- Quick-set bobbin is easy to use
- Direct Stitch Selection buttons
- My Custom Stitch creation program lets you design your own stitches and save them to memory
- Programmable thread trimmer
- Advanced needle threading system
- Built-in knee lift raises the presser foot in order to reposition or remove your fabric
- Twin needle function
- Digital stitch length and width control
- Model# PC-420PRW
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.019|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.4 x 7.9 x 11.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it only uses a 4 x 4 hoop.by SDav6124/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No - this is not a embroidery machine,its just a sewing machineby cindy4024/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried slippery fabrics yet but it has 6 feed dogs and adjustable dog pressure so I would think so. The book that comes with it mentioned some of the stitches are dainty and suitable for thin fabrics and lace work.by Magsg10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will handle silk chiffon. The key is to buy a ball point needle.by pdoughty6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How many languages does the On-screen reference guide for the sewing/embroidery machine works?
- It's 3 1/2 inches without the attachment and 6 3/4 with the attachmentby Pamela10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. There are 14 languages including English. Here is a list of the included languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japaneseby BrotherProductExpert1/18/2014Written by a verified representative from BrotherProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?