About this item
The Brother Computerized 294-Stitch Project Runway Sewing Machine is a great sewing machine for both beginners and professional designers. This limited edition Brother Project Runway sewing machine features a My Custom Stitch creation program that lets you design your own stitches and save them to memory. Its programmable thread trimmer, advance needle threading system and quick-set bobbin make this sewing machine easy to use. And with built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches with 3 alphabet styles, you will be performing complex stitch patterns in no time.
Brother Computerized 294-Stitch Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine:
- Computerized 294-stitch sewing machine
- Great for both beginners and professional designers
- Limited edition Project Runway model
- Built-in utility, quilting, decorative and heirloom stitches with 3 alphabet styles
- Easy to use touch pad panel with LED screen
- Quick-set bobbin is easy to use
- Direct Stitch Selection buttons
- My Custom Stitch creation program lets you design your own stitches and save them to memory
- Programmable thread trimmer
- Advanced needle threading system
- Built-in knee lift raises the presser foot in order to reposition or remove your fabric
- Twin needle function
- Digital stitch length and width control
- Model# PC-420PRW
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.4 x 7.9 x 11.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- The book that comes with the machine says you can order one, but it didn't come with one in the box.by Magsg12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase the extension table for the Brother PC420PRW at www.brother.comby BrotherCustomerService3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do every step in the book completely, even where it says to wind it around 4-5 times then tuck it in that little slot. Once you thread the bobbin by the book it works perfect.by Magsg11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get assistance with winding the bobbin by either reviewing your Owner’s Manual, or contacting Brother Customer Service at 1-877-276-8437.by BrotherCustomerService11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What operation triggers the automatic thread cutter? Can you lift the pressure foot without cutting the thread?
- You have the option to program it and set it.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. When you have finished sewing, you would press the auto cutter button, while the presser foot is down. You can raise the presser foot without cutting the thread, but you wouldn't want to cut the thread with the auto cutter with the presser foot in the up position.by BrotherProductExpert7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?