About this item
The Brother XL3750 Convertible Free Arm Sewing Machine that allows you to stitch your favorite items is a must for every household. This computerized sewing machine is simple to operate and helps you sew free forms or traditional quilts. It also has a wide variety of integrated utilities and decorative and heirloom stitches that allow you to stitch in various styles. In addition to a one-step auto-size buttonholer with stitch balance control, this electronic sewing machine has a handy drop-in bobbin that gives you a clear view of thread supply. You will find that the sewing surface is easily changeable from a traditional flat bed to free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves. With a built-in light is specially created to light up the sewing area, you will have no difficulty going ahead with your task even when the lighting is not proper. To top it all, this Brother sewing machine also has a quick change presser feet and electronic speed control that gives you great flexibility.
Brother XL3750 Convertible Free Arm Sewing Machine:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.4 x 6.7 x 11.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does.by Momto3pugs3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ImaMommyinNC3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby westjrarl3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this machine does come with the oversized table for quilting.by BrotherCustomerService3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely! I am a self-taught sewer and quilter, only been doing it since July 2010. It's now November and I have made 3 quilts already! This machine is really easy to use but is great for any level of sewer/quilter because it has so many stitch functions and features to try!by SemperFeistyWife1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is easy to use for machine quilting.by mainehomeshopper1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sasquatch949811/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need anything else except thread & fabric to begin sewing basic things. I received the machine set it up and in about 15 minutes had made a pillow for my daughter.by VictorianaGal2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Material and thread :)by craftsNquilts11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to have thread, other than that the machine is ready to sew right out of the box.by BrotherCustomerService1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?