About this item
With the Brother Serger Lay-in Thread Machine, you can give wings to your runway style dress making dreams. The serger machine has an array of stitches for decorative purposes as well as for plain stitching. It also provides over-lock stitches and is compatible with a wide variety of heavy and light fabrics. The serger sewing machine makes a useful accomplice for novices as well as experienced tailors. The portable sewing machine provides durable and stable performance at high speeds. It promotes easy threading feature and also comes with two CDs that will guide you through the first few days. The Brother Serger Lay-in Thread Machine offers a choice of two sewing surfaces namely free arm and flat bed. You can opt for 3 or 4-thread cut-and-sew stitches options. The Brother Serger machine comes with different settings that you can use for tackling different types of fabrics. Narrow and rolled edges are no problem for this compact but powerful machine.
It is also compatible with most commonly used sewing machine needles.
Brother Serger Lay-in Thread Machine
- Free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface
- 3- or 4-thread cut and sew serger stitches
- F.A.S.T. (Fast and Simple Threading) lower looper threading system
- No tool required for narrow/rolled edge
- Differential fabric feed improves results on many fabrics
- Differential fabric feed adjustments outside the machine
- The Serger sewing machine uses home sewing machine needles
- Blind hem foot included
- The Brother Serger lay-in thread machine comes complete with an instructional video
- Brother Serger machine #1034D
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 13.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.