About this item
The Brother ScanNCut home and hobby cutting machine requires no cartridges or PC! Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, the Brother ScanNCut is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. Only the Brother ScanNCut Machine allows you to scan virtually anything - from your handmade drawings, cherished family photos, holiday or home decor designs and more - and then create custom-cut shapes or outlines to fit your unique project. The high-quality built-in 300DPI scanner, combined with precise cutting technology, large LCD display screen with on-screen advanced editing capabilities and more than 600 built-in designs.
Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Cutting Machine:
- Innovative, built-in 300DPI scanner allows you to scan in virtually anything, from your own drawings to family photos, and then create custom-cut shapes or outlines to fit your unique project when using this Brother ScanNCut home and hobby cutting machine
- No more design cartridges or PC required for the Brother ScanNCut electronic cutting machine
- Includes more than 600 built-in designs
- Large, color LCD touchscreen display with on-screen editing capabilities such as rotating, welding, resizing and organizing
- 11.7" wide scanning and cutting area to accommodate large projects
- Designed to cut fabrics, paper and more with ease
- The electronic cutting machine is easy to use right out of the box, with user-friendly interface
- ScanNCut Canvas, the cloud based web application easily converts .SVG files to .FCM files; it is free and easy to register; go to https://scanncutcanvas.brother.com
- The Brother ScanNCut machine includes full set of accessories and supplies: standard cut blade and holder, deep cut blade and holder, 12" x 12" standard mat, 12" x 12" low-tack adhesive mat, 2 high-tack adhesive fabric support sheets, 2 iron-on fabric applique contact sheets, stylus, spatula, accessory pouch
- Brother ScanNCut machine model# CM100DM
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 22.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No pens came with my model. I may order some in the future. I ordered 3 extra mats and a blade for when I need them in the future. I sprayed my first mat with Krylon Easy Tack (7020) adhesive and not it is very tacky.by CraftyGrandma14/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; it haven´t pen and holder...only includes 2 cut blades , 2 cut blade holders, a touch pen for display, spatula, 2 mats (12" x 12"), and 3 contact sheets.by verognz4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine comes with 1pc standard cut blade, 1pc standard cut blade holder, 1pc deep cut blade, 1pc deep cut blade holder, a spatula, and a stylus.by CommunityAnswer4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pens or holder came with my model but I saw that they were available from Wal-Mart or Amazon.by CraftyGrandma13/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a blade and holder, a stylus, spatula, and accessory pouch.by CommunityAnswer3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are all of the videos and fe atures shown on this web page related to the ScanNCut model sold here (the CM100DM)? Or are they related to the more exp
- Yes, all the features shown on this website are related to this model.by CommunityAnswer12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I previewed these videos before using my machine. Very helpful. I was able to create projects day one. I have the CM100DM and it cuts very well. I am not a quilter but do enjoy making some fabric type crafts. So far I have done all paper crafts using a variety of paper products. Not problem.by CraftyGrandma13/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?