About this item
If you are new to embroidery, then the Pacesetter Embroidery Starter Kit, Model SAEPKIT1 can turn out to be useful real blessing for you. This embroidery kit has everything that you would need to start your embroidery project. Specially designed for use with Brother embroidery machines, this beginner's embroidery kit includes six different color spools of 40-weight polyester embroider thread, 10 each of embroidery needles, empty bobbins, and prewound thread on bobbins, a pair of German stainless steel snips, 12 sheets of 6" x 6" cutaway stabilizer, and 12 sheets of 9" x 7" tear away stabilizer. Get this Brother embroidery starter kit and you're all set for your first embroidery project.
Brother Pacesetter Embroidery Starter Kit, Model SAEPKIT1:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 10.2 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- each spool is 600 yardsby californianana3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 600 yards each spoolby andreamy8/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each spool has 600 yards of thread on it.by BrotherCustomerService3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 600 yards on each spool of thread.by BrotherCustomerService25/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BevTheQuilter4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Are you asking about the SE 400 or PE 500? You can buy a bigger hoop, but your design size can only be stitched within 4 x 4 inches. If you need to embroider a larger design, consider getting the PE770 which has a 5 x 7 hoop design size.by SewingNinja11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is the embroidery kit only - works with 4x4 hoop. for others check Brother.comby andreamy11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. which brother embroidery machines is this compatible with? I just got the PE 770 and one review says the bobbins won't work.
- You have to use the 90 wt bobbin thread, a spool of it comes in this but the pre wound bobbins have a lesser wt. I have not checked the empty bobbins yet, so don't if they will work in the PE770by BevTheQuilter12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The PE 770 takes 90 wt. bobbin thread and the prewound ones in this kit are 60 wt. There could be some bobbin tension issues if you use the wrong weight bobbin thread or bobbin size. I personally have not used the prewounds yet in my PE 700II which is similar to the PE 770. I only use the 90 wt. bobbin thread which you'll need to buy either from a Brother dealer or from online source.by SewingNinja11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?