About this item
The Brother LC75BK Black Ink Cartridge comes in a 2pk and contain high-yield ink. Compatible with the MFC-J6510DW and MFC-J6710DW printers, the Brother Printer Ink Cartridge can yield up to 600 pages. This two-pack of Brother Black Ink Cartridges gives you a back-up replacement for when the first cartridge runs low on ink. Print quality pages with quality black ink from the Brother LC75BK Black Ink Cartridge.
Brother LC75BK Black Ink Cartridge, 2pk:
- Color: Black
- Compatible with MFC-J6510DW, MFC-J6710DW printers
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 4.0 x 2.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If the sticker on the front of your printer says so, this should be the one you should use. I have the same sticker for the MFC-J430JW.by Happyshopper223457/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work. The difference between LC75 and LC71 is that LC75 contains more ink, therefore you get a higher yield of copies. If your printer indicates it fits, go for it.by SureWoman6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My machine has the same sticker showing 75 & 71. The only difference in the two cartridges is the amount of ink. According to Brother, the LC75BK should yield about 600 pages, and the LC71BK should yield about 300 pages. I can not guarantee exact numbers, but I know I have been using the LC75BK. It seems to give me a lot more use/pages than the LC71BK ever did.by PatriotTireShop2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Inkman212812/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Open ink well lid. push lever of cartridge you are changing then after removing the orange protective cover push in til snaps and your set..by Inkman212812/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Open the door to the ink cartridges (mine is on the lower right side of the printer). The spent cartridge can be pulled straight out. Once the new cartridge is removed from the box, twist off the protective plastic piece and insert directly into the slot vacated by the old cartridge. There should be a click. Close the door and watch the screen for instructions.by louszoo10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as per manualby An anonymous customer10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.