Brother FAX-275 Thermal Transfer Fax Machine
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brother FAX-275 Thermal Transfer Fax Machine features an easy-to-read 16-digit LCD display. It has on-screen programming for ease of use. This Brother fax machine comes handily equipped with the Anti-Curl System (ACS). It features an automatic paper cutter and a 10-page auto document feeder. The plain paper fax machine provides convenient copying of up to 10 originals at one time. It has a 98' paper roll capacity, an answering machine interface and 25 station auto dialing. Even better, this model offers polling and delayed transmission, as well as next fax reservation.
Brother FAX-275 Thermal Transfer Fax Machine:
- Plain paper fax machine
- Print technology: thermal transfer
- Brother fax machine maximum fax resolution: 203 x 392 dpi
- Brother FAX-275 thermal transfer fax machine out-of-page capacity: 25 pages
- Plain paper fax machine has a 16 digit display that is easy to read
- Suitable for use at home or at the office
- Brother fax machine comes with an automatic paper cutter
- Ready for caller ID and is able to detect distinctive rings
- 98' paper roll capacity
- Can copy 10 originals at a time
- Answering machine interface
- 25 station auto dialing
- Polling and delayed transmission
- Next fax reservation
|Volts:||( 50/60Hz )|
|Display Technology:||1 line x 16 characters|
|Is Cordless:||Corded handset|
|Number of Sheets:||10 sheets|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FAX-275|
|Paper Size:||8.5 in width|
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Assembled Product Weight:||7.70 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 9.40 x 5.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Because it is a continuous roll of thermal paper. It has a build in cutter so it's no big deal. It automatically cuts the paper after each "sheet". The thermal paper is the paper and the ink so you never need an ink cartridge. It works by temperature. The roll of paper is not any more expensive than regular reams of paper but you never need ink cartridges. The paper is, however, thin. Not thick like regular paper. It makes no difference to me. I recommend buying your paper on line from "Thermal Paper Direct.com." Ive shopped it and they seem to be the most reasonable. It is a very, very economical way to use a fax with no ink cartridges to buy, ever.by Bosche4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because you don't have to tear off the fax/paper when your fax is done. And maybe rip it, cool feature.by DanHammer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because you use a roll of paper; not individual sheets. The paper cutter obviously cuts the paper.by LassieInNewMexico4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The built-in paper cutter is used to automatically cut sheets of paper from a roll. (This is not a plain-paper machine; it is a thermo-printer that never needs ink or toner!)by ChannelMastr4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to separate pagesby Dearybe4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thermal FAX Machines use a special paper that is sensitive to heat. The paper comes on a roll of about 100 feet. Unlike plain paper fax machines that use the standard paper size of 8.5 x 11; thermal paper needs to be cut at the end of each transmitted page. This is usually done every 11 inches. Older thermal fax machines using the paper roll just allow a continuous length of paper with each printed page. After a 10 page transmission, you can have a length of paper measuring 6 feet long. Auto cutting eliminates this messby Bobby346134/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works with local phone company or local cable company. Either one.by Bosche12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have used it with a local phone company (AT&T) and also my local cable company (Charter Communications). Works fine either way.by Bosche5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can get phone calls then you should be able to send and receive faxes.Works for meby DanHammer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our phone is in connection with our company and works great!by LassieInNewMexico5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, perfectly.by zuma61955/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the great think about this thermal paper fax machine. The paper is the paper and the ink. The paper is thin. Not regular thick paper quality, but it works by temperature. You never need an ink cartridge, just the thermal paper roll. I recommend ordering it on line through "Thermal Paper Direct. com" The rolls of paper cost no more that reams of regular paper so it so much cheaper to operate with no ink cartridge required. The paper quality is just not the same. Thin not thick. If that does not matter, you will save lots of money in supplies. Never, never and ink cartridge. They include a small roll of thermal paper to start you out so you can see the quality of the paper. I've been using this machine for 20 years. Love it.by Bosche11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the beauty of this machine, nothing extra to buy.Just thermo-paper rolls like receipts at the stores only full legal size. You can adjust the contrast too.by DanHammer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best thing about this machine is that it uses no ink or toner. It is a thermo-printer.by ChannelMastr5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No ink cartridge ever!! Just add paper (thermal paper)by zuma61955/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the reason, I like Thermal Fax Machines; they do not need an ink cartridge. There is a special heating bar inside the fax machine that; when placed in contact with the thermal paper, literally BURNS the image of the transmitted text onto the paper. The only thing you need to buy is Thermal Paper on a roll (about 100 feet pre roll), you save tons of $$$ on replacement ink cartridges and ink rolls.by Bobby346135/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?