About this item
Designed to work with the TN330 and TN360 toner cartridges, the Brother DR360 Drum Unit delivers excellent print quality and vivid colors. Based on five percent coverage, the brand's drum replacement can print as many as 12,000 pages. The Brother Drum cartridge is easy to install and effortlessly clicks into place, so even a non-professional can make it work. Unlike other laser printers, the Brother series features a readily interchangeable unit, which can be removed without having to disassemble the printer itself. Since the toner cartridge and the drum are the only parts that actually do the print jobs, getting a new cartridge is just as effective as getting a new printer. As a rule, it is best to change the unit when the print quality starts to get streaky. On the average, you will most likely consider replacing one printer drum unit for every eight toner cartridge replacements.
This cartridge is also compatible with DCP-7030, 7040; 2170, HL-2140, MFC-7340, HL-2170W and 7345N printers.
Brother DR360 Drum Unit:
- Designed to work with TN330 and TN360 toner cartridges
- Compatible with Brother DCP-7030, 7040; HL-2140, 2170, HL-2170W; MFC-7340, 7345N, 7440CN, 7440N, 7840W printers
- Model: DR360
- Drum replacement can print as many as 12,000 pages
- Brother Drum cartridge delivers excellent print quality and vivid colors
- Easy to install and effortessly clicks into place
- Change the printer drum unit when the print quality starts getting streaky
- Can be removed and replaced without having to disassemble the printer itself
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.764|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.