About this item
The Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine CS-6000i features an LCD screen with four +/- buttons for stitch selection and settings. With 60 different stitch functions, you can stitch garments in any style of sewing. Some of the functions on this Brother computerized sewing machine include button holes, zigzags, decorative stitches, heirloom and utility stitches. The speed control slider helps you control the speed at which the machine sews. This electronic sewing machine can be operated either with a foot pedal or the one-touch button. The automatic needle threading feature consists of a spring type hook and lever operation, which helps you insert the thread to the eye of the needle with ease. This electronic sewing machine uses needles in size ranging from 9-16. This sewing machine can sew 850 stitches per minute. Adjust the speed with which you stitch using the electronic speed adjustment feature. You can easily carry this lightweight sewing machine.
Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine, CS-6000i:
- A wide variety of built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- Brother computerized sewing machine has 7 styles of 1-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in thread cutter on Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine CS-6000i
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding
- 1-step bobbin replacement with quick-set drop-in bobbin
- Electronic sewing machine has quilting features included
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine CS-6000i operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free motion quilting. Create free-form or traditional quilt patterns
- Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches
- Use the built-in decorative stitches to embellish clothing, pillows, towels and more. Perfect for creating crazy quilt designs
- Create delicate family treasures using the built-in heirloom stitches
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin-needle stitching and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Instruction booklet in English and Spanish
- 25-year limited warranty
- Unit Dimensions: 16"L x 6.7"W x 11.4"H
- Shipping Dimensions: 20.2"L x 12.6"W x 17.6"H
- Shipping Weight: 18.7 lbs
- UL/CSA listed
- Model Number: CS-6000i
- Walking foot for easy, accurate stitching of slippery fabrics or multiple layers
- Spring action quilting foot for darning, quilting or free motion decorative stitching
- Quilting guide helps create precise, evenly spaced quilting lines
- Hard case/cover included with the Brother 60-stitch computerized sewing machine
|Sewing Machine Type:||Computerized|
|Stitch Function Count:||60|
|Auto Buttonholer:||1-step, auto-size|
|Built In Stitches:||60|
|Auto Needle Threader:||Y|
|Drop In Bobbin:||Y|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 6.7 x 11.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How bright is the sewing light? Other users have said it seems too dim and that additional lighting is needed.
- It's as good as any other machine i've used. I do use additional lighting in the sewing area as i would expect to with any sewing machine. No big deal.by JulesAF5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will need additional lighting, I have a hard time seeing and I don't wear glasses.by MagickOwl5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do like the light on my other machine better. This one has almost like a halogen look to it. (That blue tint to it)by HLJohnston5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very bright!by Annie535/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would agree with them, the light does seem sort of dim. I use an overhead as well.by KatieKitty5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- light is adequate for me, but it could be a "larger" lit area.by An anonymous customer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The light is pretty bright, but it doesn't point to where you really need it! Poor design.by CleaninOutTheAttic5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It coems with plastic bobbins. Throw them away & purchase metal ones, Class 15, available at most fabric stores & WalMart.by mtquilter5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (33) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the metal bobbins actually work MUCH better. Class 15 bobbins.by JulesAF5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic.by camper3205/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plastic, but I also have some old metal bobbins which are the same as the plastic ones and they work just fine.by doughboy505/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with SA156 plastic bobbins according to the pdf owners manual I found on Sears website.by lovetosew661/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic and larger than older Brother machines.by Hogmanay3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I'm not mistaken, they are plastic. I actually bought a set of metal ones.by jdmgsrek95/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a hard cover that fits well if you push the thread spindle down, it pulls back up easily when you take it out of storage. It doubles as a carrying case since there is a place on the back of the case you can carry the machine by with one hand. I had to go slow when sewing very heavy fabrics over the seams and I used the heavier gauge needle that was included.by Iciana4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (41) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes i sewed my jeans!by Annie534/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a nice fitting hard plastic cover. It sews heavy denim fabric easily. You must go very very slowly and pull garment slightly as you go over seams.by camper3205/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (25) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a cover, however it does not fit over the machine very well once the thread spindle is installed. Although I have not yet sewn any jeans, I have sewn through multiple thicknesses of a towel. The machine slowed down significantly, but was able to continue sewing.by doughboy504/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a hard cover for storage but it doesn't have a handle to where it's a carrying case. You might find out about denim by reading reviews.by lovetosew663/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got mine from WalMart and it came with a hard cover, not a carrying case, put a hard cover to put over it when you are not using it. Yes , the first project I did was to shorten some jeans and it worked wonderfully.by 19snowflake654/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yesby Hogmanay4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?