About this item
The Brother black toner cartridge is a standard yield toner for use with the following units: DCP-7060D, DCP-7065DN, HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240D, HL-2270DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7360N, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860DW
Brother Black Toner Cartridge, TN420:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.2 x 7.6 x 3.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- The packaging claims 1200, it really depends on what you're printing and what print quality you choose. In my experience it's between 750-1000by ReallyBigK3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1500by MrsCanada3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I generally get 1400 pages...most are full pages of copy.by Keymoore4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 1800.by SoSpoil3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure exactly how many but what i know that depends of usage, like if you leave in the printer long time with out using it, will dry out fasterby someonetwothree4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this a brand new cartridge (with unbroken Brother seal) or re-manufactured Brother cartridge (no seal or other brand seal?
- This is a brand new cartridge with unbroken seal.by eliayon5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it was brand new shipped in manufacturer packing and in the sealed silver pouch.by Geri2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a Brother cartridge. Before you buy it in the store, you should check the price online. Typically if it's in stock in your local store, you can get it online and pick it up on the same day. Last time I bought one in the store it was almost double of what it was online.by BB44AB3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's brand newby ReallyBigK3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Brand name product NOT a generic.by cxixnxtx3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.