About this item
If you are a beginner, then the XL-2600i Brother 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine with its user-friendly features is a wonderful choice. The free-arm sewing machine is for all of your sewing, quilting and home and clothes decorating needs. This sewing quilting machine features built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions to give you a palette of options for your creations. It has a one-step auto-size buttonholer to easily create buttonholes and convenient drop-in bobbin system which is easy to thread. With its automatic needle threader, you can easily thread the needle. Design your clothes or curtains in different styles with the twin needle exclusively included for doing decorative work on this Brother 25-stitch sewing machine . Store your machine accessories in the built-in space unit. It is portable, so you can carry it around easily. Use this machine to make your sewing work ease and hassle-free.
Brother 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine, XL-2600i:
- For sewing, quilting and decorating clothing, crafts and home fashions
- Sewing quilting machine has 25 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- 1-step auto-size buttonholer with stitch balance control
- XL-2600i Brother 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine has a drop-in bobbin
- Automatic needle threader
- Built-in thread cutter
- Brother 25-stitch sewing machine has built-in stretch, blind hem and decorative stitches
- Automatic bobbin winding system
- XL-2600i Brother 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine has quilting features included
- Stitch width and length control
- Dial thread tension control
- Electronic speed control
- Variable needle position
- Twin needle for decorative stitching
- Forward and reverse sewing
- Built-in stitches for garment construction, decorative sewing and quilting
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Free arm for easy sewing of cuffs and sleeves
- Built-in accessory storage
- Accessories included for quilting, zipper insertion, darning, buttonholes and button sewing
- Quick change presser feet
- Built-in thread cutter
- Built-in light illuminates the sewing area
- Safety power and light switch
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Bilingual instructions (English/Spanish)
- 25-year limited warranty on the Brother 25-stitch sewing machine
- Unit Dimensions: 15.4e x 6.7e x 11.4e
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.9e x 9.8e x 15e
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- UL/CSA listed
- This Brother 25-stitch sewing machine is also available at most Wal-Mart stores
- Model Number: XL2600i
|Sewing Machine Type:||Manual|
|Stitch Function Count:||25|
|Auto Buttonholer:||1-step, auto-size|
|Built In Stitches:||Yes|
|Auto Needle Threader:||Y|
|Drop In Bobbin:||Y|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.4 x 6.7 x 11.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this product does not come with a carrying case; however, it is recomended to buy one separately.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I purchased case separately for $30.by FranOwl5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby VM1JM5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I know off, mine did not.by Vannakit5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but a "universal" case that fits all Brothers is available online.by Ariet5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Chefsquarepants5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The XL-2600i does not come with a carrying case. There is one available - model 5300. Please check Walmart's website for more information.by BrotherProductExpert5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An instruction book is included with the machine. Very easy to follow.by anononymouscustomer10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but there are plenty of generic instructional videos on YouTube. Search "How to sew a seam." It comes with a guide book. Brother also has a website you might find helpful.by momtrek3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, no cd's came with the machine.by RecentlyRetired19/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby duncancraft9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, wish it did. I did find some great videos on YouTube that helped me.by gracieblue119/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sorry for you, but there is NOT A CD with instructions. your BEST BET would be to hit up YOU TUBE, find help there. but the best way is just read the instruction manual. My son was the first one at the machine, much to my surprise! the automatic threader is a bit confusion at first, I( used a magnifier to see how that worked) but it is a REAL EASY MACHINE!by rhenybaby3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The standard metal bobbins is what come with it. I am sure the standard Singer bobbins would fit fine.by wsm9910/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SA156 plastic bobbins will fit the XL2600i Brother machine and can be purchased at Amazon. If you don't want to order from Amazon, I also purchased them at JoAnn Fabrics and they were marked "Class 15" bobbins. Just look for the Brother Model #XL2600i on the pack of bobbins. It should tell you.by sharlea3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 and you can get them from Walmartby CatiesGma13/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Part number SA156 (US) SBF:XA5530-151 (other)by VM1JM9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't save the package, but you can check with "sewingpartsonline.com" and all the parts and numbers are available on line. You can also take one of the bobbins that came with your machine and match it up at your local sewing department store.by mstm1783/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The machine uses Brother SA-156 class 15 plastic bobbins. Walmart carries a bag of Brother bobbins that will fit the machine. They are marketed as SA-Bobbins.by BrotherProductExpert3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?