Check out these related products
- $12.30 List price $14.95Save $2.65
- $12.33 Was $14.99Save $2.66
- $10.77 List price $14.99Save $4.22
- $12.53 List price $14.99Save $2.46
- $11.25 List price $15.00Save $3.75
- $11.07 List price $12.99Save $1.92
- $20.29 List price $22.99Save $2.70
- $12.59 Was $19.99Save $7.40
- $20.07 List price $25.00Save $4.93
- $11.95 List price $16.00Save $4.05
- $23.66 List price $29.99Save $6.33
- $7.82 List price $9.99Save $2.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When Don Mitchell finds that his brother's sudden resignation from the family company is due to a financial disaster, he struggles with bringing his older sister home and with his complicated friendship with Abigail, his business partner.
#1 "Essence "bestselling author Patricia Haley takes sibling rivalry to a shocking new level as one man tries to heal his broken family in this compelling series based on popular biblical stories.
Don Mitchell is certain the Lord has a plan for him to reconcile his family, when his younger half brother, Joel, suddenly resigns as CEO of their father's company. The gesture comes after Joel has nearly sent the enterprise into bankruptcy. Don's first order of business as newly appointed head of DMI is to bring his estranged older sister home. It isn't easy. Tamara has been running from the past for years. But once she is home, she plans to claim her rightful place in the multimillion-dollar family ministry--no matter what it takes or who gets hurt. Joel, meanwhile, is regretting his decision to step down and is doing everything in his power to resume his path to greatness. As Don finds himself waist-deep in the corporate mess Joel left behind, his love life is also in flux. He must balance a complicated friendship with Abigail, his right-hand woman at DMI, with a budding romance involving his beautiful business partner in South Africa. Just as Don begins to realize that forgiving and forgetting may be his greatest weapon, a terrifying ordeal rocks the family to its core, and they must turn to God and to one another for the answers.
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publish Date:||Aug 2011|
|Number of Pages:||305|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 8.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.00 List price $30.00Save $12.00
- $16.20 List price $27.00Save $10.80
- $14.96 List price $19.99Save $5.03
- $17.11 List price $27.99Save $10.88
- $16.77 Was $27.95Save $11.18
- $28.64 Was $45.00Save $16.36
- $6.47 List price $9.99Save $3.52
- $7.99 List price $10.00Save $2.01
- $19.21 Was $25.95Save $6.74