About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.8 x 12.3 x 10.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The replacement indicator tells you when to replace the filter. I hear the filter is good for about 485 'pours'. So it all depends on how often you fill/pour per day. I refill our water bottles at least twice a day sometimes more & the indicator tells me when to replace the filter. Our filter usually gets replaced about every 2 -3 months b/c we do a lot of pouring!by GoldieOK1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Every 40 gallons, or about 486 pours.by ReviewNinja1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live on my own so I only fill the jug with water once a day. I find I replace the filter about every six months.by Paul987657/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart, Target, and most supermarkets. The cost varies depending on where you shop but 5 cartridges will cost about $25.by Paul987656/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart on-line and Target retail. Price ranges from $7 - $9 per filter.by quietman8711/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with one filter.by ReviewNinja12/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby quietman874/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?