About this item
Keep drinking water tasting great with Brita advanced replacement water filters for pitchers and dispensers.
To enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon, change your water filter regularly. BPA-free Brita Advanced Replacement Filters fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers. They reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. You can replace them easily and quickly without presoaking, and they leave no black flecks in your water. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons, or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste and saving you money. Stock up with this economical pack of 4 filters. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Your water filter pitcher or dispenser can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 water pitchers or 1 water dispenser of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.19 x 2.31 x 5.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's supposed to fit all pitchers.by yoursunny10/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to www.brita.com and look.by lexylady7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not used that pitcher, only the classic. I suggest you see the "Brita filters for the Ultramax pitcher"by Sandals46/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's should work for all brita pitcher.by Darkaround8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will fit your Ultramax.by Crow11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to what I've read about these filters, they fit all Brita pitchers.by AdmiralTerrell1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this can filter out sand and much smaller particulate matter.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?