Customers also viewed these products
Brinley Co. - Women's Faux Suede Wedge Heel Slouchy Boots
Check out these related products
- Clearance$21.99 List price $59.00Save $37.01
- from $30.54
- Clearance$3.99 List price $30.00Save $26.01
- $35.99 List price $65.00Save $29.01
- Reduced Price$19.99 List price $75.00Save $55.01
- Clearance$24.99 List price $70.00Save $45.01
- Clearance$26.99 List price $75.00Save $48.01
- Clearance$22.99 List price $70.00Save $47.01
- Clearance$15.99 List price $45.00Save $29.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MELBOURNE07BK6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a 3 inch wedge about 2 inches are hidden under the slouchy fabric.by proudmami110/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The heel is only 2-3 inches.by Peepzilla10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about an inch to inch & half tall. You don't notice the heel much because of the slouch/overlap of the upper material. This is a really cute boot that makes your feet look tiny. I loved the style of the boot but I've reached the age where any type of high heel is uncomfortable for me to walk in, so I eventually bought a flat-heel boot. I still recommend this for anyone who wants a little lift in a cute pair of boots.by booradley9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go with the 9 I am a 9.5 went with the 10 and got a perfect fit.by proudmami110/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say go for the 8.5. They look small and thin, but they are much wider on the inside than the outside leads you to believe.by Peepzilla10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy a 9 so you can wear socks.by accountrep9/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $14.00