Brinley Co. Women's Faux Leather Tall Boots
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Brinley Co. Women's Tall Boots have a classic style. These fashionable boots feature small, 1" block heels and faux leather uppers that rise to mid-calf. Slouchy detail on the vamps and round toes enhance the look of these fall essentials. The brown tall boots are available in a medium width and include a full-length zipper for a sure fit, a TPR sole and an interior shaft lined with fabric, providing warmth and added comfort. Stylish and functional, they complete the look for many wardrobe classics, including long dresses, skirts, jeans and dress slacks. These classic and versatile boots are a sensible addition to your winter and fall shoe collection.
Brinley Co. Women's Faux Leather Tall Boots:
- Faux leather upper
- Faux leather tall boots feature a mid-calf, slouchy style
- Mid-calf height
- Style: inside zip
- Round toe shape
- Heel height/type: 1" block
- Shaft height: 14"
- Circumference: 15"
- Available in a medium width
- Shaft is lined with fabric
- TPR sole
- Spot clean
- Classic and versatile boots make a suitable addition to your winter and fall shoe collection
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, This item would keep warm and dry when its wet but recommend to wear warm socks along with them. If there are any other questions or concerns feel free to contact us. Than you, Customer Service Representativeby Fashion Corner8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about wet, but they are definitely warm. I didn't wear them in the rain because I didn't want to mess them up, so I can't speak for that.by bohgirl10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?