About this item
2x Ultra Cheer Fresh Clean Scent. Stay colorful. Cheer is made for colorful clothes.
Cheer 2x Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Liquid Detergent 96 Loads, 150 fl oz:
- Stay colorful
- Cheer is made for Colorful Clothes
- Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.
Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Caution: keep out Of reachof children. If swallowed, give a glassful Of water. Call a physician.In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package fordispensing beverages or other liquids.
Place package on side with valve down. Twist cap for quicker flow. Pressred button To dispense. Pre-treat: pour cheer directly onto stain.Always test inside seam for colorfastness. Measure with cap: for mediumloads fill To line 1. for large loads fill To line 2. use more forheavily soiled loads. Pour: start washer, add detergent, then addclothes. Rinse cap: rinse measuring cap under running wash water, ortoss cap filled with detergent directly into washer.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.65 x 9.1 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is! You'll love how it cleans!!by Misshayden5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Ron. Our laundry products have been thoroughly evaluated and are safe to use in homes. Normal, recommended amounts do not disturb the septic system or damage plumbing systems with a properly functioning septic system. Hope this helps! Kimby TheCheerTeam5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby PIZZMOMP5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! The Cheer with out the HE is for top loaders. And cleans the clothes better!! And keeps them as white as white can be!!! The he doesn't keep the clothes as white they look dirty after a while. As all he soaps do to wash.by Misshayden5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. The products I have seen say HE.by Paula1265/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used it no problem with front loaders, using a little less. Everything comes out wonderfully.by Elle365/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Smegger. Unless the description or product name indicates it's for use in an HE machine, we wouldn't recommend using the product in it. We do offer HE versions in liquid. If you search on Cheer HE, they'll come up for you on the site. Thanks for asking! Kimby TheCheerTeam5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?