Bright Starts - Take-Along Carrier Toy Bar
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bright Starts - Take-Along Carrier Toy Bar provides fun activities, soothing melodies and overhead lights, all of which will delight and entertain your baby on the go. This bar attaches to most carriers, and the variety of toys, sights and sounds will help stimulate your child's development.
Bright Starts - Take-Along Carrier Toy Bar:
- Provides fun activities, soothing melodies and overhead lights
- Ideal for on-the-go fun
- Tiger's nose lights up and plays 4 fun melodies
- Spinning zebra roller ball features colorful rattle beads
- Spinning giraffe mirror stimulates self discovery
- Bead chaser has colorful textured rings that make fun clacking sounds
- Straps easily attach to most carriers
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 2" x 4"
- Requires 3 AG-13 batteries (included)
|Age:||12 - 24 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.82|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 2.0 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes..has velcro so fits on almost anythingby kingvan4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will strongly and properly!!by Smileyvb3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can depending on how the swing is made.by An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it would fit. I was given a swing like this from my sister in law and my son wasn't too big of a fan. I would suggest getting one of the bigger swing that can go to three different viewing positions and 2 seating positions. When my son started to try and sit up it made it easier for him once the chair was in the upright position.by Crowley0511/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont see why not. It has a stretchable strap so it fits almost everywhereby ifeyini6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is safe. The toy bar comes on and off with Velcro straps, so if you feel it's too high or low, it can be adjusted.by SurprisePackage9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is safe for a child.by CommunityAnswer6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?