About this item
Your baby will never run out of new things to do and learn with the Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table. From the fun piano to the adorable character flip book and the peek-a-boo hippo, this activity table grows with baby and provides hours of exploration and learning for your little one.
Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table:
- Grows with baby featuring sitting and standing fun
- Can be used for floor play before legs are attached
- Songs and activities across 6 play areas: Flip book pages to play fun sound effects and change modes, Monkey bead chaser, Tiger spinner, 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors, Peek-a-boo hippo compartment, Rattle spinner
- Develops motor skills and encourages exploration while teaching colors, numbers, opposites, greetings and animal sounds
- 2 Modes: learning or music mode
- 6 to 36 Months
- 3 AA batteries required, included
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 5.0 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not tall enough. ~12 inchesby Disappointed906/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembled, the table is approximately 12" tall.by Kpaddis12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They dont come off- something they should state clearly. Only if you read the manual does it say that. =(by An anonymous customer3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the legs are attached, they are not removable.by BrightStarts11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?