Similar items in stock
Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table Toy
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Baby will never run out of new things to do and learn with the Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table! From the fun piano to the adorable character flip book and the peek-a-boo hippo, this activity table grows with baby and provides hours of exploration and learning for your little one! Fun comes first!
- Grows with baby featuring sitting and standing fun
- Songs and activities across 6 play areas: Flip book pages to play fun sound effects and change modes, Monkey bead chaser, Tiger spinner, 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors, Peek-a-boo hippo compartment, Rattle spinner
- Encourages exploration while introducing colors, numbers, opposites, greetings and animal sounds
- 2 Modes
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.
|Age Group:||Sitting Up|
|Certifications & Claims:||ASTM|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9214|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Features:||Music, Sound & Lights: Entertains baby with fun sounds, melodies, and lights|
|Assembled Product Weight:||4.55 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.00 x 3.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They dont come off- something they should state clearly. Only if you read the manual does it say that. =(by An anonymous customer3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once the legs are attached, they are not removable.by BrightStarts11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not tall enough. ~12 inchesby Disappointed906/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembled, the table is approximately 12" tall.by Kpaddis12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?